6/12/2014

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign E3 Trailer!


This is the game that will act as my introduction in to fighting games, Guilty Gear Xrd Sign. Of course I have played fighting games in the past, but I would love to actually be good at them, and this game just looks too good to pass up. The trailer's art style is just out of the world amazing and I think the song fits it perfectly.

That art style is simply stunning.

Guilty Gear is due out this holiday season on both PS3 and PS4. One of the really cool things about this game is that it will allow PS3/PS4 cross play. I am sure I will write about my future ventures with fighting games once the time as come. Make sure you come and listen to our E3 Recap/Awards over at ThePaperCloud Twitch channel tonight at 8:00 PM CST!

No comments:

Post a Comment