6/07/2014

New Mega Pokemon Revealed!

Oh man they look so badass!
Today I wake up to see that CoroCoro scans reveal Sceptile's and Swampert's Mega Evolutions. I know a lot of people were not excited for Mega Evolutions when X/Y came out, but I'd thought it was such a crazy idea that it would revitalize the Pokemon video games as we know it. Among other things, the Kyogre/Groudon on their respective boxart's represent a new "Anicient Devolution".

I know Cody and I have wanted Sceptile to be Grass/Dragon for years, it makes too much sense for something named after reptiles to be a Dragon type. Also, Brock Swampert Lesnar having Swift Swim is going to make him even harder to go up against in battles. I am sure we will get new gameplay at E3, and courtesy to Serebii.net as always for the awesome stuff they do for Pokemon!

IT'S STEVEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment