6/10/2014

No Man's Sky E3 Trailer Analysis



We here at TPC are incredibly hyped for the new game from Hello Studios, No Man's Sky. This game seems to take exploration to a whole new level. I really want to go through the trailer Sony showed at their conference last night.

DINOSAUR!
First off, hell yes to the different species you can discover is awesome. This game seems to not have a set time period, so all the various fish, reptiles and OH MAN SHEEP seem to be a really cool, overlooked aspect of this game.

ROCKET MAN!
Space in this game is infinite. Yea, INFINITE!! The trailer seems to have a huge focus on letting the gamer what they want. This scene from the trailer had a very Space Invaders theme to me and I can only imagine the epic space dogfights that will ensue in this purple sub-world.

Whole new world!!
So, this is an entire new planet. One of the coolest things I have heard all E3 is that when someone new puts in the game BOOM new planet. This is truly a next generation feature with the world constantly changing and forming every minute, every hour and every day. As long as this game has new players, YOU will have new places to explore all the time.

Even the font gets me hyped.
That is why No Man's Sky has me incredibly hyped. The fact that we have yet to see a loading screen just blows me away. An infinite world sounds like something I have always wanted in a game. I am waiting for this game like crazy, and I think this will be a genre defining game. Keep up with any No Man's Sky news here at TPC, and we are covering E3 all this week so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment